Ever wondered what happened to fetty wap's missing left eye?

 .

   Willie Maxwell II popularly known as fetty wap was born on June 07,1990 Patterson New Jersey is an American hip hop Artist who made it to the spotlight with his 'trap queen' track
   He dropped out of school in the 10th grade due to his wide interest in money than in books, then he got himself engaged in illegal activities. So this got people thinking he had lost his left eye in a gun battle with the police or his drug rivals.
     He never revealed what really went wrong and yet this missing left eye made his fans and increase lovers of his music in the quest to know what really went wrong, but during an interview TMZ on may, 2015 he disclosed what really happened to debunk rumours about him losing his sight in a gun battle or whatever, he said
"I tell everybody nothing happened because it's nothing to me, when I was little I had gotten into a little accident and it gave me congenital glaucoma in both of my eyes The doctor saved one, I was blessed to still have my vision that's it"


With this all rumour about him losing his sight in a gun battle has been debunked.
Don't be shy to comment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketmouth apologizes over attack on Goodluck Jonathan

E! Cancels caitlyn Jenner's 'I am Cait'

Justin Timberlake made this couple's wedding day a memorable one